I'm Afraid of Clowns I'm Afraid of Clowns

They arent that bad

Sounds like Posie Noire. :)

Man On The Run (Voxless Demo) Man On The Run (Voxless Demo)

I dont use NG

I dont use NG much, its been like half a year since i logged in.
But i tried it today and downloaded like 2 songs, then found this. Then i also found that i was bouncing in my chair to this song. Seriously, and my chair is broken..
AHEM, so i had to log in and say that and thanks. I shall take this music you have bestowed and shall listen to it some more.

[BB g-R] [BB g-R]

Halo 3

Hey, me and some friends will be making some halo 3 vids soon, machinima like. So maybe I'll PM you if we could use some music or get you to make a theme song or w/e. Never know...
Would you be intrested friend?

g-r4ve responds:

sounds good man. Feel free to use my stuff, or PM me if u wanna work out something like a theme =]

[Psycho Pathic g-R] [Psycho Pathic g-R]

WE NEED A DOCTOR!!

Temple, street car, club, video game, vampire, drifting, cyber like, hero, villan, race game again, liquid, plasma, bass but not over powering,Tales of Symphonia, EBM dance but in slow-mo, OMG!! You just mixed TONS of GREAT stuff brother! Thanks for sending me the link again! I must say this is a true piece of greatness! Its not smashed together, but balanced throughout the entire thing! Thats easy listening to, but not gonna make me sleep, its just puts me in a coma of "AWE". I clicked the download button 13 seconds in to be honest! And its fuzzy sounding as the guy below me said, but clear, that gives it a misty/foggy feel, giving a touch of mystery and unknown, but the techno/dance to it lightly, gives the feel that there isnt danger or threats, just in a coma of "AWE". This truly has an original feeling! Not a race song, theme song, not game boss music etc etc crap, this is just..... (as you said) " EPIC ".
This is going directly to my favis and my mp4 has another song, yayness.

And i notice there isnt the ooh awww lyrics, nice switch.
5/10, 10/10

RANDOMLENESS! RANDOMLENESS!

fuscking idiot

Aw you deleted my last comment i left here.... :(
You know what that means? Means i can come back and post another one!! TAKE THAT BITCH! now i can come back to vote low on this constantly, i just dropped your score AGAIN!

HARDCORE BREAKDANCER FREEFALL HARDCORE BREAKDANCER FREEFALL

ckckck kzk kzkck cckzk is what i hear

my speakers are not bouncing with happyness, their confused by the sound. Its to raw. Filters i agree would help like 50%

The Two Demons The Two Demons

meh, not a download

not really demon sounding, more mechanical.

Sephora responds:

It's open for interpretation to all, it's all a matter of opinion.

Simlish Simlish

.......

umm, thats nice... thanks for posting it. i think I might download it.

Attack of the Effects Attack of the Effects

FL training

thats how i did it!

Sims Reloaded Sims Reloaded

OMG!

Dear lord!! im going actually go play the game now!! brb

weezlpeep responds:

yeah.... my ex gf would play it every second of the day, very annoying, I guess some of the tunes got in my head and this came out lol